Friday 24 October 2014

Life Changing xx

Hi all that come and visit my blog.. I've just been thinking today of life and things that happen to us while we are on this our life journey in this our current incarnation, as all our souls are eternal and will come back again to learn more lessons. This life time has been fairly carefree for me but that is just how my mind works and has always worked as I don't depend on others to get me through as I have always been this way when hurt I don't turn to any body but my self to get me through the tougher life challenges I have faced.  As we are evolving souls every experience we have is to show us a lesson for our soul even the loss of some one is a lesson in love and how much we miss their presence when they are not here.. I know the loss of my son was a life changing event for me in that it had me searching for answers into where he went? and why? that answer only came to me recently  I'm still learning a lot about life and death as I go on my search for life's answers and why things happen the way they do.
We all go through something to help our soul evolve and grow some it may be sickness, or having to look after someone that is sick so caring for them, having a disabled child would be a big learning curve for any soul that has had that happen in their lifetime as they would have to show unconditional love to tend to the disabled child or adult, just having a child is a life changing event for the mum and dad as it is again a lesson is unconditional love and selflessness as that child represents you putting them and their welfare before your own. Every single one of us would of had some life experience where it has changed you and your general out look on life.. After my son Phillip died I know I didn't see things the same as money meant nothing or even less to me it's only a means to an end and a way to survive and put bread and butter on the table so I'm not a career minded person as caring and looking after my family was a priority for me, I didn't or don't need expensive jewels, holidays or materials things to make me happy just having others around me happy and healthy and looked after is enough I don't really need anything for me what I do I buy myself and that is my craft stuff. Some people I think don't/ didn't understand this and thought I was missing out on something I couldn't see what myself as I had everything I needed. Now I am working I do enjoy it as I know the bosses I work for need me as they could find no one else interested to fill the positions and I give 100% effort in what ever I do.  I felt much like this quote I picked up on FB one day..
Every time when you hear of a child dying as a parent that has lost a child you feel that same pain over and over again as you know how the parent of that child is feeling at that moment. I always feel for the parents of that child as I knew of the pain they are/were feeling it is a pain you learn to live with as you have to keep going yourself even in the early days of grief you knew you had to hang in there as it was not your time to join that child as much as you wanted to as the pain is that great. Every one handles grief differently some turn to addictions, some just go numb and block out any emotion so as not to feel the pain so may find it hard to give to others emotionally for a while sometimes many years, we all find our ways to try and cope with such a loss. Having a child die is one of the hardest things a parent would have to go through. To go through that and not be a changed person is not realistic as it is the most unbearable pain I ever went through, since then I have said to myself -"No matter what anybody says or does it could never hurt as much as when I lost my son Phillip", so all the trivial crap seems to go over my head as it is not important in the scheme of things.

How true is this no amount of money will ever buy you moral fibre or happiness
those things are governed by what we think, feel and how we act when faced with
temptations that are put before us through out our lives.
Stay true to your self and your value's.
Our soul is the spirit it is our light within so let it shine with love and positivity for others to be guided or inspired by because we as humans have all suffered some pain and loss in our lives at some stage and we have got through it. Share your pain and loss with others to help them know they are not alone and to help remove the built up emotions with in your own soul and relieve some of theirs by your experiences.  
Music today is Landslide by Fleetwood Mac.
I love this song because some of life changes has us going into an emotional landslide where we have to go soul searching and seeking answers to know if we are on the right life path, that is a question only our soul knows. As you do get older you seek those questions more so as you have become wiser.
Sending Love and Light
to you and your loved ones
in heaven know they are
still beside you and watching
over you and your family.
xxx

No comments: