Thursday 30 October 2014

Some quotes, Love & Duality xx

Hi all I haven't put up a post since Sunday a bit slack of me it is now Wednesday night/Thursday morning so I thought I had better get a post or some quotes up.. I have 8 days to go until I go to Melbourne for Doreen Virtue's Angel Card Workshop I can't wait I will be a bit nervous though next week but I will get over that as I know the people going will be like me.
Here is an Ancient Chinese Proverb an invisible thread of love will connect those souls who are already connected as their souls have already been together in a past life or maybe many more, when the time is right they are destined to meet again when all the stars are aligned and they are on the same energy vibration the divine will bring those two souls together for a reunion.. Those two souls would be soul mates or the even stronger spiritual love connection of a twin flame. Only your soul will be able to tell you what the connection is as you will be in their heart and mind all the time once you look into each others eyes the soul will be able to detect the true feelings and if you have the true unconditional love connection. While reading Dr Weiss soul transgression therapy books he would always ask his patients to look in the eyes of the people they could see around them while he had them under to see if they could recognise them from the life they are in now and those that were under did recognise some of the people.. So our eyes the window to our soul must always stay the same in all our incarnations and that is how our soul must recognise those we have loved before. Isn't life amazing when you think about all this stuff like God who created us and why he created us and how humans have evolved from when they first walked on earth till today and all the mod cons that have been invented along the way. LOVE is the reason why we were created in the end from Adam and Eve to who we and our partners, family, friends we (our soul) has been here before learning life lessons as we all do have eternal life which evolves. **Our eyes and energy are the same in every incarnation, we are still connected by LOVE to those souls that have passed over to the other side (heaven) we can sense their energy when they are with us and they do leave little messages if you have an open mind you will know and sense when they are around.**

Today my mind has been very active in deep thoughts as I worked and then went for my walk.. I was thinking about why people lie? I was also thinking about our souls and how wise it is I did start a post at lunch time but ran out of time so lost my train of thought but I will get back to it and other posts as I may be alone this weekend as the boys are talking about going camping.
DUALITY - I was also thinking about how the world is made up of duality every single thing has an opposite we can walk a path of LOVE or FEAR they are the two ends of the scale I walk the path of love so I give to others and don't let my ego get too much say which is how I keep my thoughts clear, if I was to live in fear my ego would want to be boosted all the time but as I am not an attention seeker my ego doesn't need stroking as I know who I am and why I am here I didn't always know this I did go soul searching and still continue to soul search when I feel lost and want to know something. PAIN and JOY we have to experience both in our life journey as you can't have one without experiencing the other. LIGHT and DARKNESS how can we see the light at the end of the tunnel if we have not experienced the  darkness first.. MALE and FEMALE we need both to create a newborn as they just fit together as god intended as we always need an opposite, we all have male and female energy as in previous incarnates you may of been the opposite sex so we carry both energies.. HAPPINESS and SADNESS again we have to experience both on our life journey so we can tell the difference you have to feel sad in order to feel happy after the sadness disappears just don't hang on to the sad part as it will bring you down the NEGATIVE path where you need to see the POSITIVE to counteract and lift the negative out of your life. Life is one of DUALITY as god intended. On your journey of life you need to keep a balance between the duality or you will find yourself stuck in either the negative energy which will cause great sadness and pain they are the energies you need to let go of and not carry around on your soul I don't know if you can have to much happiness and positive energy in your life it may make you feel light so maybe you do need to keep your self grounded and balanced.
People lie out of fear, fear of being rejected, fear of the consequences of their actions if they know they have done something morally wrong or against the law, fear of being caught out.. Stay true to you and your values always then you know you are walking a path of love.
 
Enjoy the little things in life that make you happy and have a great day.
The little things like music I just love it..
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
I have loved you for a thousand years
now I have found your soul again.
Wasn't the Twilight series a great love story.
Sending love and light open your
heart to receive it from me
and your Angels.
xxx
 
 

No comments: