Friday 10 October 2014

Peaceful and Kids xx

Hi all what an afternoon big drama's at the school this afternoon it went into lockdown just as the knock off bell was about to go  (everyone had to stay locked in the room they were in, so no-one should be walking around the grounds).. Some teens went feral the cops were called in so were some of the parents. There is a group of girls that are out of control they are very selfish and are more often out of class then they are in it so they walk around abusing every one that tells them where they should be (or they just hide behind other buildings), these rebellious teens they smoke cigarettes and dope, drink and carry on as if they are cool it is disheartening to watch as they are only damaging themselves and their own reputations when they get out in the real world and have to find a job and make their own way they are going to find it hard. The Police were called what I seen was a half a dozen kids running around the office and one girl was screaming and yelling through the window as another girl was on detention she must of started throwing a big tantrum as she was screaming let me out of here and banging on the window in the Principals office this girls mum was also in the office so I don't know if they had a fight or what the other kids must of been trying to get her out and the office door must of been locked as they kept running around the building they were screaming abuse some were doing high fives, I did hear they had planned something as one of them got banned from going on an overseas trip next year. They should of been in class but the teacher in charge of them could not control them for it to get out of hand like this, but they are a group of girls that have respect for no-one especially adults.. They are about 16 and in Yr 10.
These kids will need to learn some valuable life lessons for their current behaviour is feral.

That was the not so peaceful part of my day but after Reiki yesterday I was feeling very peaceful for most of the day.. Reiki was good as it is like an energy transfer that shuts down your clattering mind so you go into a meditative state as she works over you and your  energy centres known as your Chakra's you may feel some tingling and coldness I felt the warmth of her hands as well. If you have any old injuries that have not healed properly you may feel some discomfort in that area your own body will tell you what needs healing.. My mind did have at least 3 things going through it while she worked over my head or heart area as you go in to a subconscious state I could hear my soul talking which were the thoughts that were going through my heart and mind as well as me asking the Angels to help with clearing any blocked chakra's. When she was working over my heart area it felt heavy so she thought I may have some pent up emotions I think it was just my heart filling up with more divine love as later in the afternoon that was what I felt so I didn't burst out crying from hidden pressed down emotions. She told me if your body is dehydrated you will feel thirsty after treatment, again that happened later when I went to work  I was parched and drank near a litre, usually I only drink about 300ml depending on the weather on hot days I do drink more while working. After the treatment you take notes of how your body and mind are reacting my back is a bit sore but I've never had back trouble so I don't know what that is about, last night I was also tired so my body was telling me a lack of sleep as was the card from a deck of Raphael Oracle cards I just purchased. The Reiki master also said you may feel a bit light (as in your body and own energy) and notice things you hadn't before and maybe get emotional over nothing. The first thing I did notice that I had not before was a Catholic book store as I walked down the street to meet my daughter when I finished so I walked in there I probably would not of done that either but I was captivated by all the Mother Mary, Archangel Michael and Jesus statues and things in the store I brought this Archangel Michael cross and a lucky pregnancy coin for my daughter. I did have a good nights sleep and got to sleep in but that might be the only day for a while as in the morning I want to get an early start so I can finish as early as possible plus it will be a mess as the Club is having a special dinner tonight.
A few quotes
And Love it as well as time goes so quick and life does go in the fast lane at times you do need to slow down some times and look after you and do the little things that make you happy.

  Our souls are all born with a clean slate so be careful what you are teaching your kids. I do love the innocence of children they say what they mean and mean what they say.
How sweet is Angelina Jordan such a grown up voice.
**I've been looking at some other songs she sings I think she is
an old soul and has been here before doing the same thing
as she is very wise for an 8 year old to sing such heavy lyrics
with so much heart and soul in it.**
Fly me to the moon..
Sending lots of love and light
Open your heart to receive it from
me and your own Angels..
xxx

 
 
 
 

No comments: