Thursday 2 October 2014

Excited xx

I'm excited because last night I brought my ticket for the 2 day class in Melbourne by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine to teach me how to read Tarot and Oracle cards for other people and become Certified at the same time I can't wait now I just have to arrange some accommodation for the weekend and make sure we have enough cash to pay for everything as we have a few bills also due at that time one being the car we have to drive down to Melbourne in, but I'm working extra hours so I should be right and I will not worry as worry only brings your positivity down and stresses you out and I don't want to be in that frame of mind as it is not much fun to be so negative all the time..
It looks like my boys are going camping over this long weekend in Australia while I work.. I hope you don't mind my little waffle's as I need to write/type as if I'm talking to you as I write what ever thoughts come into my mind.. On Sunday I will read the Oracle cards again for Indigo's and from another set I have which I will decide on Sunday, hopefully a message might come for any of my blog reader.. Thanks for coming to visit me sending love to you.. xx
It will be Doreen's final tour of doing her classes so I'm looking forward to meeting her in person as she will no longer be traveling to do her work she will continue to do courses on line though which is good for Lightworkers worldwide..
Let go of 'Fear' and hate let 'Love' be in every cell of your being
as God intended when your soul was created.
What ever you are doing in life keep striving to be the best you can be never give up or lose hope as you are here to learn some lessons as your life unfolds before you just make the right choices listen to your heart and follow your intuition and gut instincts to know the right path to take, don't worry if you make a few mistakes or wrong choices on the way as they are most likely the lessons you came here to learn, just as long as you don't hold on to those mistakes 'let them go' give them to God or the Angels in order for you to keep going on your path with a positive mindset, don't let things you can't change drag your soul down.. Love those you are with unconditionally and love everyone you meet don't judge others as they are not you so do things in their own way..
 Never give up .. Hang in there..
My clock started rocking again I think my boy is just playing
games with me to see if I notice, it will be Phillip's birthday Sunday.
 
This song has been on my radio on the way to work
so I made a video of the lyrics as I love the message in them..
Justice crew - Que Serra
 Sending Love and Light
Open your heart and
receive Love from me
and your Guardian Angels.
xxx

No comments: