Friday 17 October 2014

Thank God xx

G'day all!! -  this was just on my FB wall how true everyone Thanks God it is Friday especially if you don't work on the weekends, I'm sure glad it is Friday as my weekends are now free as my workmate is back that cleans on the weekend he is the Club steward I think so he does a bit of everything around the place from repairs to working behind the bar and cleaning. I thank god for everyday even if there are bad one's as some days I'm sure you wished you stayed in bed because everything seems to go wrong I haven't had one of those for a while so all is good, if you are having a bad day try not to worry as you get another turn tomorrow and it should be a great one if you carry that thought in your mind.
After my last post I'm sure you have had memories sneak down your cheeks as well, try not to bottle your feeling up as it is not good for your soul, if you feel you can't tell anyone your feeling write a letter to the Angels, to the person you are missing if they have passed over, to your self as it helps to get it out of your system so you can let the pain go.
As hard as it is to let go you have to try to LET GO AND LET GOD take care of your pain and what ever it is that is blocking your heart from feeling LOVE again.. The person that has gone to the spirit world (heaven) doesn't want to see you in pain or to have to carry the burden on your own soul they only want you to be happy and to get on with your life so you can love again and to not build walls around your heart in order to protect your self from being hurt again. I know I done that for many years but my heart is now open again and the love is flowing in and out as I share it all with you, you need to do it for your own soul and so you can find your inner peace.
Get out this weekend and do something that makes you happy and relaxed do it for your soul as well your worth it. I might make some cards tomorrow as I want to fill a box full to give away for a raffle they are having up the club for a little girl who has a brain tumour so they are raising money, her grandad works at the school as a handyman, her nan did work there as well but I now have her job.
Also my son (19) got the job today that he went for an interview for he seems to be a bit lost on the job front as he doesn't stay at one place for to long and he has big dreams and ego to go with it, he would really love to work with earthmoving machines like his pop. He will be working around silo's and seed so the harvesting industry  I think about 3 hours from home not that I see much of him or hear from him often, he turns up unannounced most times then is gone just as fast without telling us where he is going. He is so much like his grandfather it is not funny.
It's official my ticket came yesterday.. 'Yay'!! - 18 days to go.
It came with that Oracle Card in it from the Indigo Angel Deck
Release and Relax .. So let go of your past pain and relax and
live and love for now this present moment.
Music today the last song on my iPod I listened to
Bridge of Light
Another song that just came up on my FB wall
My favourite version of Sarah McLachlan's song
"Arms of an Angel"
Sending Love and Light
Open your heart don't shut
the love and light or your
Angels out.
xxx
 
 

No comments: