Friday 31 October 2014

Knowing others and Play xx

Hi I hope you are all having a great day, mine has been good so far I went and got my hair cut, I'm trying to grow it long if my curls will co-operate it looks as if it is permed at the moment did you know our hair grows quicker with the different season's I asked the hairdresser this morning she said you are probably losing a lot at the moment as well and getting rid of your winter coat..lol! like our pets. I also done the usual weekly errands like shopping and paying bills then work this afternoon.
To know yourself inside and out is to know others as you can easily empathise with anyone that crosses your path. We all have personal power in how we treat others treat them with kindness, love and compassion treat them like you would like to be treated even if they are horrible to you. You don't have to like them but you can be the better person it will show your strength of character.
The best way to make your soul happy and your energy to lift is to laugh but isn't this the truth. I remember watching that movie as a teen around the time of ET, Alf, Gremlins and The Karate Kid awesome classic movies the kids these days don't go much on them though.

This time next week we should be heading off to Melbourne we plan to leave after lunch sometime for the 6hr drive. My Daughter and Son in law are coming as well her belly is getting bigger I think she is planning to go maternity clothes shopping as she doesn't have many options locally and she is a fuss pot when it comes to clothes, she has 14 weeks to go I think she said yesterday then I will be a first time Nanna.
Today my Angel Card message was to Play as it is good for your soul to find your inner child and let her/him free especially if you have been working hard and stressed out. So if you can get out over the weekend and play do what ever it is you enjoy doing like camping, fishing, craft or any of your hobbies.

Music a bit of Michael Buble - Feeling Good
Love his tones
Sending Love and Light
Smile because I love you always
so do your Angels..
xxx

No comments: