Saturday 11 October 2014

Some quotes xx

Well I've had a busy day I was up about 5am went to work at 6 it took me an extra hour and a half to clean the mess up at the club then we had to go shopping to grab my baby's birthday present (though he is no longer a baby) I will put some photo's up on Monday of my baby and his little journey into this world he was the answer to my prayers and pleas to God
Some quotes to share.
I hope all is well in your World as the journey starts within to find that peace and tranquillity, no matter what chaos is going on around you if all is well in your world you can handle all that life throws at you as life can be hard at times, some souls can feel a bit lost within that chaos that is around them so if you can centre and ground yourself things won't seem as bad.
 A quote from John Edwards I brought another book on my kobo that is written by John Edwards TV Producer Paul Shavelson he has been researching the Mayan Prophecy the book is called "Beyond the Mayan Prophecy", it sounds very interesting as he interviews many psychic's and those in the spiritual community .. I'm half way through "Warrior of Light" so ploughing my way through some of the books I want to read if I only had more hours in the day.
"A Gathering of Angels can Enlighten ---
The Whole World"
Celine Dion - I'm your Angel
Sending Love and Light to you and my Angels
Thank you for being in my life even if I don't know you.
You all know me through the energy of my blog..
Card readings tomorrow.  
Mother Mary and Indigo Angel
xx
 

No comments: