Monday 24 November 2014

Back again lunch time xx

Hi all well it is raining so I can't go for my walk so I thought I would blog again about how I'm feeling you probably feel a bit alone to some days that is how I am today I don't know why as I know I'm not alone as I was thinking this at work this morning I looked down on the floor and there was a feather so I know I am never alone as the Angels are always by my side.
I changed my mind I do know why I feel this way only I don't want to elaborate it on my blog as it is between  me and the Angels. You can't hide anything from the Angels, God or your (loved ones in spirit) as they know every thought and feeling you have that is why with the Oracle Card/Tarot card readings what ever card you pull by Law of Attraction will be relevant  to who ever you are doing the reading for but it will also be relevant to the person doing the card reading because we are all energetically connected some way. I think a part of why I do feel this way is because of Facebook and the block they have put on my account I can still put posts up on my page and use the chat/message box but apart from that I can't comment under anyone's post or click on any like button as they have been removed from my account, it makes me feel guilt that I can't communicate with my new spiritual graduates from Melbourne especially after I also offered to do Realm readings for them it makes me feel as if I have let some of them down but it is out of my control as I didn't do anything to anyone or cause any offence it makes me wonder if some one reported me for something?  I am grateful that I can at least put my own posts up but only on my own page as posts within the Angel Card Readers graduate group from Melbourne won't go through. The other part in why I feel so alone is the part I will keep to myself.
This must be what it feels like to live in a Communist country just the thought of having someone be silenced sends chills up my spine apart from my purpose being about LOVE I also believe I am here to help clean up some of the political system or be a support for those that do all the hard work as over the last 6 years I have been doing a lot of research into the Labor/Union party and they aren't who they purport to be and the media is also a part of the problem that Australia was facing and still is as they aren't telling the whole truth to the public on Labor's true intentions. I hang out a lot at Michael Smith News he is I believe an Indigo and from the Knights Paladin Realm (though he probably doesn't know it)   and here to do the job so I have been supporting him and in the early days I was doing a lot of research on the people involved within the Union and Labor movement so over 6 years I have researched a lot on the background of the Union and the ALP it seems they are really Marxists, Fabians and are/were working towards a Communist country for Australia so over the last 40 or more years they had been working on infiltrating the political and judicial systems of Australia that has been my discovery as I was not much into Politics before then so now along with all my 'Spiritual' books I have to catch up on I have Political ones as well which I also find interesting.
**Earlier in the year of 2014 when I saw this video I knew someone was on the right track from the Yearly reading from Doreen Virtue.
Doreen did tell me on one of the pages I communicate with her through.  She thought that I was a Crystal/Indigo blend so I think I have more Crystal energy then Indigo maybe just my interest in Political Corruption is the Indigo energy in me. As I don't see myself as a leader or having as much guts as an Indigo as I avoid conflict as I can't handle the harsh energy conflicts bring out in people. **
You probably have some in your life right now, they usually get the nickname
or mentioned to them they are an Angel, I have mostly got how sweet I am.
 
If anyone that reads my blog wants to subscribe to it there is a little box on the side column, yesterday I thought I would see what it does so I entered one of my email addresses so the whole post goes to your inbox so you don't even have to come visit my blog as it comes to you via email if you are interested or guided by anything that comes on my blog. I will start to do a daily guidance post every morning it just means I have to get up earlier before work. I have been lately anyway it must be my body clock working before I get up I do a 20 minute meditation while laying in bed since Melbourne I have been using one of Doreen Virtue's morning meditation and Chakra clearing ones as I purchased the CD and put it onto my iPod.
You have your own shit to carry to help you grow spiritually try to avoid
carrying other people's negative shit on your shoulders as they also need to
grow spiritually and they have done this with the own seeds they have chosen
to sow before the consequences came crashing down on them.
We all have our soul lessons to learn so try to stick to what belongs to you
don't get involved if you don't have to.
Sweet Angels
Music my favourite at the moment I hope you aren't sick of it yet.
 Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
I thought I would put up the Official Video today.
Sending Love and Light
Love you always
xxx

No comments: