Wednesday 19 November 2014

Blessing in Disguise xx

The Daily Guidance card that picked me today is the Blessing in Disguise which was pretty apt after what happened to my Facebook Profile last night I got locked out of it until I can verify it with photo ID (which isn't happening as I don't intend to give my papers or documents like my licence or birth certificate to anyone online especially FB), so I have created another profile I just have to go find the friends and join the groups again which is a PITA (pain in the ass) as I have to wait for approval and on top of that I can't even see my other profile or anything I've written probably because I secured my settings that way. Anyway I'm sure there is a blessing in this mishap some where I just can't see it yet, maybe some one tried to hack my account or something.. I was up very early this morning about 4.30 the dog woke me up so that is when I created my new profile and played around with the logo's which I will put up in this post. If I have time I will put a Daily Guidance card up daily for you as well as me as I draw one most mornings.
 Blessings in Disguise you have to remember nothing is forever and when one door closes which may mean you have learnt the lesson's your soul came to learn doing that task say a job or career it could even mean a person that has come in and left again leaving you with some lesson. Change happens for a reason to let the old go and have enough room to make way for the new. We will always end up where we are meant to be as our soul does know where it is going it is your ego which will make you see other wise and it will try and talk you down or out of where your soul knows the path you pre-planned before being born. Follow your heart and you know your doing the right thing you may be afraid of change a lot of people are including me as we all get stuck in our comfort zone.
I am reading a very interesting book "Your Soul's Plan", this goes into the subject of our pre-birth planning and the challenges our soul sets itself before entering the earth again we choose our own parents and they choose us before we are born. Our soul and everything is energy so our soul and every living thing is about energy. I haven't read much of it yet but the first couple of chapters are so interesting and stories I'm hearing in the Hayhouse Angel card community group are sort of backing up what I'm reading and these are real live human beings and there experiences with the divine and spirit guides/Angel  and the metaphysical world. I shall put up more about it as I read more. This morning being up so early I was playing with these logo's and added my name.


I will offer readings when I get my nerves up and a bit of time as I think my time is limited at the moment, I was doing Realm Readings within the FB group last night before Facebook were so rude to me I thought I could do with the practice especially on spiritual people as these readings may seem a bit odd if you don't have an open mind.. My Earth Angel Realm is an Incarnated Angel - it just goes on character traits and looks.. Incarnated Angels are all about Love, Helping Others without asking anything for themselves, they are rather shy and prefer one on one contact with people as they don't do the crowd scene very well things like that.. Each Realm have relationship types and life purposes and things they would be good at it just helps you to know people better by how they look and act..
Love this image I will leave you with a song as it is lunch time and I haven't grabbed any yet.
I love this song No-One Alica Keys
Love you always
Sending Love and Light to you
and all Angels that watch over us.
Try and find a blessing in your day
If you are in a melancholy mood as
I am today thanks to FB.
The Angels will lift your mood 
up if you ask.
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments: