Thursday 27 November 2014

Daily Guidance - Signs - Balance and Prioritize xx

Good morning I drew 3 cards today from the Archangel Oracle cards as 2 have come out earlier in the week. I crashed out last night before 10 so I think my body is calling out that I'm working too hard and not prioritizing my time to fit in the things I enjoy like reading up on my spiritual books so I can give you all more insight as we all have this spiritual knowledge within us from our previous incarnations we just need a reminder from those that have awakened and can communicate with their spirit guides, our ascended masters and Angels. My angels must also be giving me the message to look after myself as when I draw cards for myself lately it has been about body, sleep and stay focused as I have been a bit emotional as well at the start of the week so have been neglecting myself exercise wise. . We all can and do communicate with the divine only you probably don't realise it, it is just those that have awakened spiritually have a higher energy vibration so can communicate a lot easier for many reason as we can block our own energy centres (Chakra's) so the messages are not coming through as easy. Coffee and Alcohol and other toxin's will also block your energy centres and prevent you from hearing your divine guidance loud and clear you must also remember your angels do communicate through energy and frequencies so the clearer your own energy centres are the easier it is to receive your divine guidance.  It's now lunch time I sort of ran out of time this morning before work so I will finish it now.
So the reason I chose 3 cards this morning was because we have had to first 2 earlier in the week so have you been taking notice of any repetitive thoughts and feelings as that is your divine guidance for what ever it is you have been questioning yourself over, also look for the same theme that comes up in conversations around you whether you are a part of them or just standing near others having one, also songs I get a lot of messages through words in songs on topics that are on my mind and I'm questioning my angels about, maybe you have been questioning and doubting yourself and need to strike a balance  within your life as to what you know you want or need but your past experiences are getting in your way but you know you need a change as your soul is crying out as it is not in a happy place which may also be to do with your work which is the 3rd card to Prioritize your time so you fit some time in for yourself to do the things you enjoy to keep your soul in it's happy place even if you can just set aside half an hour of your day for you to do what makes your heart happy. So call on Archangel Raguel to help sort your confusion between your thoughts and feelings Achangel Jeremiel call on him to help with your life review and if it is time for a change and call on Archangel Metatron to help you find the time to play and do what you enjoy so you are in a place of joy and feel more organised to do the daily grind in life as we all have responsibilities to take care of but you need to make time for play as well.

If you are having a bit of a rough trot lately try and keep the faith that you won't be in your current position for too long just try and stay positive and look for the signs that things will and can change as it all starts with your attitude as you create your own reality, if you see things in a negative light all the time that is the life you will live, when you are more optimistic about whatever changes you are going through you won't feel as stuck as you are as God has brought you to this place where you currently are as there are lessons for your soul to learn but have faith that you won't be in that position forever as God and your Angels will pull you through it as well. When you come out on the other side you will realise what that lesson was and you will wonder what all the worry was about. Worry and negativity will also block your divine guidance as they come from a lower energy space.
Try to always come from a place of love as it is the highest frequency energy wise and you will hear all your divine guidance if you are struggling to find the light of love that is within you look to others that have that light as they will lead you out of the darkness and negative energy space with the love that is shining from within them.
The 2 doves that landed near me when building our house looked like this with the fanned tails they were beautiful birds to look at they are pictured in my mind.
Music today from Muso he has some gorgeous images of doves the birds of peace within his clip and I do love the sound of wind instruments the most I think. When we were building our house one day a couple of doves came and watch over us as you could get real close to them and they didn't fly away they had big fan tails pity I didn't have a camera with me as they are beautiful birds sent straight from heaven so if you see some take that as a sign you are being watched over.

Sending Love and Light
to you open your heart and receive it
from me and your angels
try and find some 'you' time
everyday so you enjoy life
outside of work.
xxx


No comments: