Thursday 20 November 2014

What have I done?? xx

Well I don't know what I've done to Facebook they have again put some sort of block on my new page I can still get in and put posts up, but I'm blocked from commenting or liking anything it's enough to make me cry as I've not posted anything offensive unless the FB people are offended by Angels or spiritual stuff as that is all that has been posted on my page, I gave them my mobile number for security and they are still not satisfied, I've also had to log in and do security checks all day sometimes just when I've just left a comment I had a security code sent to me through the mobile at least 2 times yesterday and I only started my page yesterday..
I don't understand I only want to spread my Love and Light and I get treated like crap.
I may just go and read some of my books as no one else seems to want to talk to me either..
I will be back in the morning for the daily Angel Card.
Have a great night Love and Angel kisses to whoever reads this.
Sending Love and Light
Enjoy some Celine Dion - I'm your Angel
xxx

No comments: