Thursday 20 November 2014

Your Inner Child xx

Hi all I'm feeling better now sorry about the last post I was not acting very Angel like or in a very positive frame of mind as I usually am, I felt very annoyed at lunch time when I made the last post. Santa came early to us at work this year  it was delivered yesterday from the boss (the company I work for has many bosses and site managers).
My Christmas present come very early this year a set of sharp knives
last year we got a Stanley Rogers cutlery set in March as they got caught up in the cyclones in Singapore. So thank you very generous bosses . xx
Today's Daily Guidance is CHILD
This cards means to love and nurture not only the children around you but also the 'Inner Child' within you who loves to laugh and play as much as any kid. So I hope you can find a chance to do something today to make your inner child happy as it opens up your heart and fills it with joy.
Some quotes for today.
I have an inner strength I have always had it that is probably why not many people ever ask me
"how I'm doing?" if they did ask knowing me I would probably not let on my inner most feelings anyway as I don't like to give my problems to others I deal with them on my own and alone which was why in Melbourne when I had my reading from Chris I got this as one of "My Weaknesses" as that was the question I asked, the other question was "My Strength's"  - I like to make people feel good about themselves so I do a lot of giving of some of my inner strength to others in order to help them with their own thoughts and feelings which is also a trait of the Incarnated Angel so it is a part of who I am and why I came here. So that is sort of a cycle my weakness is what gives me my strengths in that I can deal with what life throws at me and I can try and show others how I do it by only seeing the good in them and not the bad parts as we all have them, the bad parts as well as the good help us to be who we are and to learn the lessons we (our soul) came here to learn about.
Being an Incarnated Angel I do only take notice of the good in people the negative crap others throw out I tend to ignore as you want to highlight the good to bring it out more and to shine the light on it so that is what everyone notices, it is the same with children if you are on at them all the time about their negative behaviour that is all you will notice so as a parent you should focus on when they do something good and they will want to do more good stuff for you and that is all you will notice when they do bad stuff it will be less noticeable as the good will outweigh the bad.
 Weak people need to put others down in order to make them self and their ego look big. 
My song today is Ghost - Katie Perry
Love you always xx
Sending Love and Light
to you and all our Angels that look after,
protect and guide us everyday even though
you can't see them as you feel them like
LOVE.
xxx
 

No comments: