Tuesday 25 November 2014

Daily Guidance - Your Feelings xx

Good morning today our guidance comes from Archangel Raguel he is an angel that will help you sort out your feelings and where they are coming from and if they are your divine guidance if you are confused.
Archangel Raguel would like us to take notes of all the physical and emotions our body are telling us as you may be missing the divine guidance you are getting through your feelings, our feelings are a part of our divine guidance and it is called Clairsentience we all get this guidance no matter what race, religion or belief system we have. Our feelings usually come from the heart and are messages sent to our brain via our thought processors so our own body will let us sense when something is wrong or when you need to change things on your path, or when you are missing something in your life. If you are confused by your feelings and your ego (your ego will send you negative energy and thoughts as to why you can't do something) gets in the way call on Archangel Raguel to help sort what you are feeling and which ones you should be taking notice of as your divine guidance.
This is the canvas I had fun playing with over the weekend my favourite saying when talking/guiding anyone is to "Follow your heart as your soul always knows which path to take on this journey called  life."  Most of my life I have always followed my heart sometimes it gets a bit caught up in my own ego so gets in a rut but sometimes I can be a bit impatient waiting for what I know is in my heart to go do in the future so you have to work with your heart/soul to put it in a place of contentment and to be happy where you are as your destiny will come to you at the right divine time when everything is as it should be in God's eyes.
Enjoy your day a quick song to start it off as I have to go get ready for work
One of my favourites from Lady Antebellum
You're Never Alone
I'm with you and your Angels are to
look into your soul
Open your heart and you will
find us in there.
Sending Love and Light
Love you always
xxx

No comments: