Friday 28 November 2014

Daily Guidance - Communicate xx

Good morning it is a beautiful day,  the dog and I went for walk already this morning. So I thought I would do the Daily Guidance for anyone that comes to my blog it is also for me. This is from the newly released Angel Answer deck of Oracle cards. They are gorgeous cards and so brightly coloured and are great for a clear easy answer if you want to ask your angels anything.
Today the message is to Communicate Clearly with what it is that you need, want or desire with your angels but also with those that you come into contact with throughout the day and if you have had an argument with anyone make sure you clearly communicate what your position is as you need to let others know what you are feeling in order for them to fix it or their own attitude towards you, there is nothing worse than having someone cranky at you and you not knowing what you've done to upset them or if they have a problem they need to communicate it to you so you can make it better other wise that person will just let it go over in their mind and make them more angry or put them in a mood where they seek revenge. That is coming from such a negative ego based state it is not good for either of you in that relationship. It is better to communicate to let out those feelings so you can let them go and move on with your life and it will also give you an inner peace when others know how you feel, you don't have to let those feelings out with anger though as that will only make you both feel bad and words can't always be taken back once said especially in anger.
 
We must learn to listen to others without judgement in order to learn who they are and how we can help them if they are in need of help. We can also learn a lot from others wisdom if we learn to listen more and talk less.
I'm not a real big talker so a great listener I love to learn who others are and how their mind works, I generally just say what I need to especially if others are talking as I hate to interrupt other people if they are in conversation so just wait till they are finished to speak sometimes the others don't stop for breath so I am usually left quietly to observe. I always answer when asked a question and am polite and acknowledge others in the room sometimes they either ignore me or don't hear either way I just shrug my shoulders and say I tried and go on my way. I'm also not great at conflict with others I really don't like the harsh energy that goes with fighting I think it makes me feel worse and guilty if I have to raise my voice so I generally don't let others make me feel how I don't want to feel, I can't say I give others my power as I am in charge of how I feel which is something I deal with internally. I let others be angry, cranky or whinge as that is how they like to let off steam it is just not my way to deal with things some times others use these methods so they can  get to you and to make you feel guilt in order for you to do what they want. Stand your ground and don't let others make you feel that way if you are not responsible for what ever it is they are trying to get to you with. Sometimes others will come at you in anger just for a reaction as they feel powerful for putting you down this is their ego working and bullies come to mind in order for them to feel big they need to raise voice, and use negative put downs as it makes them feel big if they can make others feel small they don't necessarily mean what they say they are just trying to get your reaction so they feel more powerful in order to tower over and control others. Bullies are really wimps if you stand up to them as they are playing on your fear and making you feel guilt for not giving them what they want. Stand up say "NO" and don't let the situation go over in your mind over what they said and also let some one else know you are being bullied.
When I was a kid we used to get teased on the way home from school there was my sister, me and neighbours we used to have to walk past this person's house everyday to go to school there was a girl and her sister sometimes cousins would also chime in they used to throw rocks, name call etc but they would go home and tell their parents we were bullying them and they would get their dad to come out with his axe to get us (which he did one day), we avoided them by walking the other street behind their house,  but one day one of the cousins was on his bike and my hand went into the spokes of his bike as I tried to push him away so my hand was so swollen, I never told my mum about all this but my sister did so mum did go up and talk to these people one day I'm not sure what happened after that they probably kept taunting us but we did try to avoid them. Would you believe this girl was also younger then us and is still known as a b**ch she no longer lives in town but her sister lives a couple of doors up from me but she wasn't as bad and was just an observer of her younger sister. I don't think I feared them but rather just avoided them when I could so I didn't have to deal with them. **Girls are most likely worse then boys these days when it comes to bullying as they have a nasty streak of jealousy within them especially towards other girls and how they look so very judgemental when it comes to boys.**
We all have a story to tell so to learn about others we also need to know who we are so we can empathize with them it doesn't matter if you have been in the same situation or not when you empathize you can feel them and how hurt or happy they are as it is the energy from their feelings you will pick up on. If you are in your ego mode you may miss the feelings of others as you are so focussed on your self. 
I love Rob Thomas and his music I really love this song
Her Diamonds
This was about his wife who suffers some sort of depressive illness and he has to sit by and watch because he feels hopeless as he can't help her. Her diamonds are her tears but because of her illness he is shut out from what is going on inside of her. He just has to sit by and hope his love is enough to bring her out of this dark state.
Sending Love and Light
Have a great day and remember
to let others know how you feel
if you are in a dark place as it
will help lift the burden from
your soul if you let others help.
Love you always
xxx
 

No comments: